The more I travelled, the more I found myself finding it harder and harder to get over that jet lag, avoid sickness when I came home and just found myself completely exhausted. I started asking around and a friend of mine introduced me to some amazing detox products. And a bonus for me was that they aren’t tested on animals, they have a responsible and sustainable approach and their packaging is both BPA free and recyclable. Which ticks all the boxes in my book.
During our travels we tend to absorb a lot of toxins; especially in Asian countries or when travelling through industrial areas. I found the polluted air in Hong Kong, the dust and exhaust fumes from tuk tuk’s in Thailand or even places like the London Tube were causing me to feel horrible by the end of my trip. Then I started detoxing and I have never felt better.
The Benefits of Detoxing
- Reduce selling from the constant travel, sitting down and flying.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Assists to avoid sickness after travelling.
- Helps to get over jet lag faster.
- Boost your energy levels.
- Assists with your digestion, especially after eating plane food. You all know what I mean.
What you need to do to Detox
- It is recommended but not required to reduce Gluten, Dairy and Fried Foods for the best benefits while detoxing.
- Try to avoid white grains and starchy carbs where possible.
- Eat more fresh produce. Foods such as asparagus, artichoke, lemon, tumeric, beets, ginger, cabbage, garlic, avocados and parsley are all great to help the body detox.
Extra gentle exercise, if you aren’t already exercising. It is only recommended to do a little more than what you already do. Such as walking, you can do this by trying to keep up you 10,000 steps a day. Yoga and pilates are also great while detoxing, and helps to stretch out those kinks after flying. Intense exercise is not required.
The Detox (The Best Part)
- Your body needs minerals, they are important for building strong bones, teeth, blood, skin, hair, nerve function, muscle and for metabolic processes such as those that turn the food we eat into energy
- It is sourced from the Alpine Moore Biomass in Austria.
- Because trace minerals get taken out during the refinement process of your foods this this is a simple and effective way to include plant derived phytonutrients in the diet.
Green Qi – Super Greens
- This product contains Spirulina, Chlorella and Kale. It blends marine greens with fruit and berry extracts, herbs and grasses to help you balance your diet.
- It assists to alkalise and detoxify your body.
- It gives you loads of energy!!!
- Great for when you don’t get enough vegetables in your diet. I even like to travel with this one where I can to help keep me going and boost my immune system.
Super Symbiotic Probiotic
- Your gut microbiome can be thrown out of whack when you consume alcohol, too many processed or fatty food, antibiotics or even oral contraceptives.
- This probiotic is 80 times stronger than other products available.
- Microbiome gut bacteria needs to be in check to assist with healthy digestion, especially after you have been binge eating or subjected to plane food.
- Probiotics can also assist with weightloss, mental health, increase energy, improve your skin and help your immune system.
- Curcumin, grape seed and ginkgo work with your body’s natural systems to help remove excess free radicals.
- It counteracts the effects of free radical oxygen molecules by giving up an electron, effectively neutralising the potentially damaging molecule.
- This one is fantastic when you have been travelling to countries with loads of air pollution.
Multivitamins and Botanicals
- A great addition to your diet when your dietary intake is inadequate. However you should not rely on this to replace a balanced diet.
- Assist with your energy levels, loaded with your B vitamins.
- Helps to boosts your immune system.
- Can assist with maintaining health normal blood with folic acid and vitamin B12.
- Assists with cleansing your liver of fats.
- Assists to detox your liver, especially after you’ve been drinking a lot of those cheap cocktails on your trip.
- Helps your liver to metabolise and balance your hormones.
- This product contains celery Seed extract.
- A fantastic natural supplement to assist fluid retention, especially after you have been flying.
- Helps the bloating and inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Also assists to improve stiff sore joints and gout.
If you find that you don’t need a full detox there is also the option to buy products individually and do a mini detox. Or you can choose what products will benefit you the most. The mini detox consists of your Mutivitamins and Botanicals, Green Qi, Probiotic and the Mineral Drink. You can find these amazing products if you follow the links below; when you use promo code 518948 you will get a sweet discount or $$$ dollars to spend on your first order which is awesome!
I hope this information was useful, please feel free to get in contact with me if you want support, or more information.
I would love to hear how your detox journey goes.
Happy Detoxing friends.